Thursday 7:30pm 5th February 2015 at Pinewood Community Hall, Ipswich
1. Chairman Dave Shemming will give an introductory talk entitled: ‘This year’s news and activities’. Including how much money is in our bank account.
2. Greenways Project Manager James Baker will give an overview of Belstead Brook Park / Virtual tour.
3. Margaret Regnault will give a brief talk on the Parks iconic species: dormice and toads.
4. Future plans: Spring Wood Day, Wildlife homes events, access work, woodland management, meadow management etc. Dave and James
6. Election of officers: Chairman; Secretary; Treasurer
7. Belstead Meadows development discussion.
8. Question and Answer session.